Faith Church of the Redlands is an Interdenominational Christian church welcoming all people regardless of affiliations and denominations.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God, and as such, is our final authority in all matters of faith and doctrine (2nd Timothy 3:16)
- We believe in one God manifest in Three Persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- We believe the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His suffering and atoning death through His shed blood. His bodily resurrection and His ascension to the right hand of God the Father
- We acknowledge the Holy Spirit to be an equal Person of the Godhead, whose work is to convict of sin, constrain to Christ, confirm in righteousness, and continually indwell the believer.
- We believe that salvation of God is received only by undeserved favor (from God) through faith in the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ and is NOT of man’s works or efforts (Eph 2:8-10)
- We believe in the two ordinances of the Church:
1. Baptism by immersion, as a testimony of the believer’s obedience to Christ, but NOT as a pre-requisite or requirement for salvation (Acts 8:36-39)
2. THE LORD’S SUPPER (Breaking of bread and communion) to be observed as a memorial of our Lord’s death, burial, and resurrection (Luke 22:14-20
- We believe in an organization known as the Church, which constitutes all true Believers in Christ: In the priesthood of all Believers; In the gifts of the Holy Spirit to the church; in the fact that Christ ALONE is the Head Of The Church and is to be given pre-eminence. (1st Peter 2:9-10; Romans 12:6; Col 1:18).
- We believe in the imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ to receive His own people to the eternal joys of Heaven; and in the ultimate eternal damnation of the souls of all Christ-rejecters to a lost eternity in Hell (1Thes 4:13-18; Rev 20:15; Ps 9:17)
- We believe that it is God’s will that we have fellowship with all other Christians of like faith wherever they may be found, and to receive such into our fellowship, providing there is no known sin or heresy which would bring the Gospel of Christ into disrepute. Our reception of such is to be without regard for race, color, nationality, or social position (Act 2:42-47)
- We believe in obeying the Great Commission. Therefore, we will work for evangelism and the growth of churches at home and abroad (Matt 28:18-20)